The aesthetic of the shelf is based on graphical structures borrowed from the cladding of Modern architecture. The simple outer-form is an exciting contrast to the differentiated interior. The four compartment sizes can accommodate a wide range of articles - files and box-files, paperbacks, DVDs and CDs. The shelf is ideal for use in all living quarters, the kitchen, office or atelier. A unit with fixed divisions and without visible construction elements in line creating a dynamic structure. The innovative sandwich construction makes a very thin and stable shelf unit possible.
- Veneer: oak, black oak, American cherry, American walnut
- White laminated (RAL 9016)
- Edges are always MDF anthracite unvarnished.
- Feet made of aluminium are height adjustable, 2cm.
- Material thickness 10mm
- Possible line up by invisible magnets
Do you have a question about "Code 1"? How can we contact you?
Your message was sent.