+49 7231 313061
* Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price
HMF01 from SMEG
The unmistakable design of 50s Style appliances and technology come together in the newcomer to Smeg: the HMF01 hand mixer. Designed by Matteo Bazzicalupo and Raffaella Mangiarotti (Deepdesign), this product combines style and versatility, making it ideal for those who love to free their imagination in the kitchen.
The control panel is embellished with a backlit LED display with indication of speed and time of use: a perfectly user-friendly interface that disappears when the product is turned off, showing the chrome of the handle in all its elegance.
Two function keys allow you to select up to nine speed levels for mixing, whipping and activating the Turbo function. The HMF01 hand mixer is suitable for numerous sweet and savory preparations: it is equipped with three different types of stainless steel whisks to guarantee the best results in the processing of each dough.
Two wire whisks, for more airy textures such as whipped cream, sauces or egg whites; two flat whisks, ideal for semi-hard doughs such as biscuits and cake bases; two dough hooks for leavened products such as pizza or bread. At the end of the use or during processing, non-slip feet let you rest the mixer ensuring ease of use. In addition to that, the SMEG personalized fabric case allows you to store the included accessories without neglecting the aesthetic pleasure.
Not just a versatile and handy small appliance, the HMF01 electric hand mixer is the perfect ally for lovers of 50's style design and beyond. A true icon of the domestic space, which interprets the personality of those who use it with a unique esthetic and creative preparations.
- 250 watt motor with soft start
- 9 speed settings plus turbo function
- LED display with speed and time in minutes and seconds
- Lever for quick and easy release of whisks
- Ergonomic, non-slip handle
- Rotating cable for maximum comfort
Accessories included in the scope of delivery
- 2 whisks for processing liquid doughs, whipped cream or beaten egg whites
- 2 whisks for processing sponge and shortcrust doughs
- 2 dough hooks for processing heavy yeast doughs (bread, pizza)
- 1 fabric storage bag for the accessories
Do you have a question about "HMF01"? How can we contact you?
Your message was sent.
or please call us:
+49 7231 313061
Monday - Friday: 9.00 am - 6.30 pm
By appointment also after 6.30 pm
Saturday: 10 am - 4 pm
dieter horn GmbH
Karlsruher Straße 91
› Your way to us