Miro from b.i.c. carpets
BIC Carpets MIRO collection is born. The inspiration for this collection comes from ancient history, the Maori people, who’s word for cotton was ‘miro’. Maori you say? Well, these were the first inhabitants of New-Zealand. And guess were the fine wool that was used for this collection comes from? Yes, New Zealand. We honor their heritage alive with the luxurious MIRO carpets, gentle on the feet and made with the best natural materials.
Why should you choose a pure new wool carpet?
- Wool is hypoallergenic: it is resistant to bacteria, mould and mildew
- Its complex coiled structure gives it great resilience, so you can count on wool to keep its shape
- Wool is naturally flame resistant
- Wool has balanced thermal insulation: it feels warm in winter and cool in summer
- It is a totally natural product, entirely renewable and sustainable
- Wool fabrics clean easily, dirt sits on the surface of the fibre, making it easy to remove
Do you have a question about "Miro"? How can we contact you?
Your message was sent.
or please call us:
+49 7231 313061
Monday - Friday: 9.00 am - 6.30 pm
By appointment also after 6.30 pm
Saturday: 10 am - 4 pm
dieter horn GmbH
Karlsruher Straße 91
› Your way to us