Stone from b.i.c. carpets
The story began in 1976 when Lucien Vlerick, the president of B.I.C.-Carpets at the time, was struck by the magic of the cobble stoned streets in the Greek Archipelago islands. These soft-hued, gently-rounded uneven stones later became the inspiration for an icon in the flooring world: the B.I.C. STONE carpet.
18 November 1985 marks a very special day for B.I.C.-Carpets. It was on that day that Arthur Drexler, the Director of the Museum of Modern Art in New York, announced the entry of the Stone into the Museum’s permanent collections. ‘Stone’ got the recognition it deserved.
- Wool is hypoallergenic: it is resistant to bacteria, mould and mildew
- Its complex coiled structure gives it great resilience, so you can count on wool to keep its shape
- Wool is naturally flame resistant
- Wool has balanced thermal insulation: it feels warm in winter and cool in summer
- It is a totally natural product, entirely renewable and sustainable
- Wool fabrics clean easily, dirt sits on the surface of the fibre, making it easy to remove
Do you have a question about "Stone"? How can we contact you?
Your message was sent.
or please call us:
+49 7231 313061
Monday - Friday: 9.00 am - 6.30 pm
By appointment also after 6.30 pm
Saturday: 10 am - 4 pm
dieter horn GmbH
Karlsruher Straße 91
› Your way to us